How interview booking works in Elevate
Interview Booking will allow you to schedule interviews with candidates directly through the Elevate Platform. Save time and have a full cycle of Application Process within Elevate.
Candidates can accept, propose a new time or decline the interview and you will be notified in-app and by email. (See more on Notifications here)
Scheduling an Interview
- Setting your Availability
- Select a Date from the calendar that works for you to have your interviews
- Add time slots when they are going to be available for the interview
- The time slot can be deleted by using the little X beside it.
- Apply to all ‘Fridays’ button = will apply the availability to all days like the one selected
- Apply to [date] only button = will only apply the availability to the selected date
- By clicking on any of the options your selection will be saved.
- To set up a new interview, click on ‘New Interview’:
- add the Type: Face to Face or Phone
- Stage: is it the 1st Interview or 2nd, 2rd or 4th stage
- Duration: approximately how long will the interview last
- Location: add a detailed description on how to find if needed
- Once the preferred details have been selected, click on ‘Invite Candidate’.
You will be informed by email of the candidate's actions